Review the checklist below before submitting files – it’ll save you frustration and prepress charges.
- Submit native, layered files for jobs created in Adobe applications (Illustrator is our preferred application) which must be sent in a zipped file format.
- Submit both native files and press-quality PDF for jobs created in other applications (Word, Publisher, etc.)
- Include all fonts
- Make sure there are no missing images (linked or embedded)
- Make sure all images are resolution 300dpi or above
- Make sure graphics match the die size that will be used to create the shape
- Include .04” minimum bleed for printing that extends to label edges
- Proof that copy is correct